Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sleigh bells ring

Yesterday was the first real snow.  It was a bit snowy the night before, simply because the cold was so intense, but nothing stuck.  Yesterday we got fluffy blankets : )



Sadly, the temperatures are too high, so it's already gone today.  More is expected later in the week, but I have a feeling it's going to be too wet & warm for anything real.  Maybe by Friday.  I just need to move to Canada or Minnesota (although they are not having that cold of weather now either).

I also wanted to share a sweet comic from Calvin & Hobbes that I fell in love with last year, so I have it saved on my computer.


This is what I want : )

1 comment:

  1. In a similar predicament as far as homework/productivity goes. I wish you luck. Bravo on the work confrontation! And I <3 the comic =]

    ReplyDelete