Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Don't write me off

Passed the ACE Personal Trainer certification exam.  You're reading the blog of a certified personal trainer.  Now if only the DAC would get back to me about a career.  I pestered them again today.  I'm a patient man, but I need to begin generating a living here.

It was a beautiful day today.  I took a couple of pictures that bring a summery feeling to mind.

One of my favorite beers, Fat Tire.  My parents brought me a whole case of them when they came by to visit last.  Look at the label; the bike has pedaled right off in the left one! I've never seen that before.

It must be a really spectacular place to live! This is just a few (okay, maybe ten or so) blocks down from my street.  I couldn't resist.  They look like a happy lot of people living there.  I'll bet it's quite the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment